【www.chuwe.cn - 出文网】
1. What does the woman think of the movie?
A. It’s amusing. B. It’s disappointing. C. It’s exciting.
2. How will Susan spend most of her time in France?
A. Looking after her aunt
B. Studying at a school
3. What are the speakers talking about?
A. Preparing for a party B. Ordering drinks C. Going out
4. Where are the speakers?
A. In a classroom B. In a bookstore C. In a library
5. What is the man going to do ?
A. Make a phone call B. Go on the Internet C. Take a train trip
6. What is the woman looking for?
A. An information officeB. A shoe repair shopC. A police station
7. What is the Town Guide according to the man?
A. A mapB. A newspaperC. A brochure
8. What does the man say about the restaurant?
A. It offers many tasty dishes.
B. It’s the biggest one around.
C. It’s famous for its seafood.
9. What will the woman probably order?
A. Fried fishB. Beef steakC. Roast chicken
听第 8段材料,回答第 10至 12题。
10. Where will Mr. White be at 11 o’clock?
A. At the airportB. At the officeC. At the restaurant
11. What will Mr. White probably do at one in the afternoon?
A. Receive a guestB.Read a reportC. Have a meeting
12. When will Miss Wilson see Mr. White?
A. At lunch timeB. The next morningC. Late in the afternoon
听第 9段材料,回答第 13至 16题。
13. Why is Bill going to Germany?
A. To start a new company.
B. To study German.
C. To work on a project.
14. What did the woman dislike about Germany？
A.The foodB. The weatherC. The schools
15. What does Bill hope to do about his family？
A. Leave them in England
B. Bring them to Germany
C. Visit them in a few months
16. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Fellow-travelersB. Classmates C. Colleagues
17. When did it rain last time in Juarez?
A. A year ago B. A month ago C. Three days ago
18. What season is it in Juarez?
A. SummerB. Spring C. Autumn
19. What are the elderly advised to do?
A.Drink plenty of waterB. Keep their homes coolC.Take a walk in the afternoon
20. What is the speaker doing?
A. Forecasting the weatherB. Conducting a seminar C. Hosting a radio program
第二部分 阅读理解 （共两节，满分40分）
Beijing Imperial Court Food
Imperial Court Food（宫廷菜）is a style of food with origins in the Imperial Palace and it is well-known for the original features of the raw materials and carefully selected ingredients. In addition, the dishes are decorated with different colored vegetables and fruits in various shapes. Each dish has a special name, such as Yu Feng Huan Chao. Today, Imperial Court Food has become an important school of Chinese cooking with several places offering this special taste. While expensive, it is worth trying.
Restaurants of Imperial Court Food
Fangshan Restaurant is the most famous one offering the first-class Imperial Court Food. The restaurant is made up of three parts and it can hold 500 people eating at the time. It is decorated in imperial style with the design of dragon and phoenix. Here is the best place to experience the life of the Chinese emperors in former days. Now, it serves nearly 800 kinds of Imperial Court Dishes. Among them, Man-Han Banquet is the most famous.
The layout of the restaurant follows the imperial palace. When eating in the restaurant, diners are served by waitresses in traditional imperial clothes.
Da Zhai Men
The dishes and snacks cooked in this restaurant are worthy to have a try. And, the traditional performances at night is one of the restaurant’s attractions.
Both of the food and services of this restaurant are so good. You can also enjoy some wonderful performances in this large courtyard.
21. Imperial Court Food stands out because of the following EXCEPT ________.
A. reasonable prices B. selective materials
C. pleasant names D. pretty decorations
22. If you’d like to try Man-Han Banquet, which restaurant should you go to?
A. Da Zhai Men B. Royal Palace
C. Yushan Restaurant D. Fangshan Restaurant
23. In which restaurant can you enjoy Chinese traditional performances?
A.Fangshan Restaurant B.Yushan Restaurant
C. Da Zhai Men D. Royal Palace
Last year, around Labor Day, I read a “Happy Ad” in our local newspaper. There was a lady in a local nursing home for the aged, who was celebrating her 90th birthday and her family wanted everyone to know about it. It said that if you wanted to drop her a line, here was her address. So I did. I found a birthday card and dropped her a short note, wishing her a happy birthday.
A week or so later, someone knocked at my front door. I opened the door and found a middle-aged man standing on my doorstep. He introduced himself as the son of this woman to whom I had sent the card. He explained that he just wanted to drop by in person and thank me for sending such a nice card to his mom. Apparently, like many older folks, she did not receive much mail and was quite excited to receive mine. I just didn’t know what to say. I told him it was my pleasure and that I hoped his mom had enjoyed her birthday.
That year, I did not send out any Christmas cards, except to this lovely old lady in the nursing home. I just told her that I was thinking about her and hoped that she had a nice holiday. I sent her a holiday card and also a couple of notes in between. I just thought she might like to have someone write to her, to get some mails.
She passed away a couple of months ago. I never met this lady, but I did keep her and her family in my thoughts. I dropped them a line of sympathy. I hope that my few little notes were enough to brighten a couple of her days here on earth.
24. The old lady lived ________.
A. in a senior citizen’s home B. at her own home
C. at her son’s home D. in a center of the local newspaper
25. From the text, we can know that ________.
A. the son of this old lady opened the door to meet the author
B. the lovely old lady received many birthday cards at the age of 90
C.the author sent another card with notes to the old lady on Christmas Day
D. the family wanted the author to celebrate the old lady’s 90th birthday
26. We can infer that the writer is very ________.
A. easy-going B. indifferent C. friendly D. sympathetic
27. What is the passage mainly about?
A. A worthy deed from the caring author.
B. A moving story of an old lady.
C. A happy advertisement about the family.
D. A perfect plan from the considerate son.
“Freelance retail consultant” （自由零售顾问）refers to daigou（代购） in Chinese, or overseas people who buy goods for customers in the Chinese mainland.
It’s estimated that there are 40,000 daigou in Australia, most of whom are young migrants or international students looking for ways to help cover their rent and university cost.
These freelance retail consultants have created thousands of trading routes, both small and big, into China.
Shops in Australia sold out of instant formula （婴儿配方奶粉）, leaving many Australian parents unable to buy their preferred brands. The Sydney Morning Herald reported last year that half of Australia’s infant formula sold went to China through customers selling to other customers.
Because of this, daigou have received criticism from Australian media. The Sydney Morning Post even suggested that the Australian government should put a limit on instant formula exports.
However, not everyone dislikes daigou. “We think daigou are good for the local economy and they are very good for our business,” Peter Nathan, the chief executive of A2 Milk, a New Zealand infant formula maker, told Reuters. “We clearly believe they are a positive force.”
Others agree that nothing is wrong with the practice. “People are buying these products legally on the Australian market… they’re not illegally being exported to China,” Tim Foulds, head of research at Euro monitor Australia and New Zealand, told The Washington Post.
28. Why do most daigou in Australia buy goods for Chinese customers?
A.To improve living conditionsB .To pay their expenses
C.To satisfy import demandD. To get sales experience
29. According to the passage, which of the following is true?
A. Australian parents criticize daigou.
B. Consumers prefer milk made in Australia.
C. Different ideas about daigou exist in Australia.
D. Australian government has limited exports.
30. We can infer from the last two paragraphs that ________. .
A. daigou will probably be welcomed in New Zealand
B. the practice of daigou will balance supply and demand
C. infant formula will grow in popularity in China
D. daigou will be a legal job in Australia soon
31. What’s the attitude of the author to Daigou?
A. Supportive B.Objective C. Negative D. Doubtful
During the twenty years there has been increasing concern with the quality of the environment. Alone with air and water pollutants, noise pollution has been recognized as a serious pollutant. As noise levels have risen, the effects of noise have become more obvious.
Noise is defined as "unwanted sound". Causes of noise pollution include traffic, aircraft, rock bands, barking dogs, televisions, garbage trucks, and noise from neighbors, voices, alarms, and watercrafts. Studies show that over forty percent of Americans are disturbed at home or lose sleep because of noise pollution.
Noise has bad effects on people and the environment. Noise causes hearing loss, interferes with human activities at home and work, and is in various ways dangerous to people's health and well being.
When we think, talk, listen to music, or sleep, we need quiet. Even low levels of noise can be annoying or frustrating. Sudden increases in volume can make sounds annoying. The quieter the background is, the more penetrating a noise can be.
Noise can also make instructions or warning unclear, resulting in accidents. Louder noise bursts can cause more problems. Continued stress caused by living in noisy conditions can lead to high blood pressure, which is the major cause of some diseases.
Long exposure to noise levels above eight-five decibels（分贝） can damage inner cells and lead to hearing loss. Noise can result in the involuntary fear response and can cause adrenaline (肾上腺素) to be pumped into the bloodstream, the heart rate to quicken, muscles to tense, breathing to increase, and the digestive system to slow down.
Local government has the responsibility to fight noise pollution. For example, it can regulate the speed of trains through their community. On the other hand, a responsible citizen will never make noise pollution wherever he is.
32.What does the underlined word "penetrating" in paragraph 4 mean?
A.Loud and unpleasant B.Deep and shocking
C.High and exciting D.Clear and comfortable
33.Which of the following is related to noise pollution?
A.Quickening the digestive system B.Breathing fast
C.Slowing down the heart rate D.Having low blood pressure
34.In the last paragraph, the writer suggests that .
A. people who make noise pollution should be punished.
B.the government should offer its people better education on noise pollution.
C.the government should be responsible for noise pollution.
D.individuals and government should work together to reduce noise pollution.
35.What is the text mainly about?
A.Measurement of noise levels
B.Hearing damage from environmental noise
C.Bad effects of noise pollution
D.Community reactions to noise
Do you have a health problem, such as high blood pressure or obesity? Did your doctor tell you that you can improve your condition with better nutrition? Do cancer, heart disease, or diabetes run in your family? 36 Meanwhile, you also need to improve your eating habits for better nutrition.
It can be hard to change your eating habits. However, you are sure to benefit from making changes to your diet if you have diseases that can be made worse by things you are eating or drinking. 37
◆ Find the strengths and weaknesses in your present diet. Do you eat 4-5 cups of fruits and vegetables every day? Do you get enough calcium（钙）? Do you eat whole grain, high-fiber foods? If so, you’re on the right track. Keep it up! 38
◆ 39 If you eat a lot of fat at present, cut back and change your habits. For example, reduce any extra fat. This includes butter on bread, sour cream on baked potatoes, and salad dressings.
◆ Keep track of your food intake（摄入量）. 40 This record will help you assess（评价）your diet. You’ll see if you need to eat more or less from certain food groups.
◆ Think about asking for help from a nutritionist. They can help you follow a special diet, especially if you have a health issue.
A.If your answer is yes, talk to your doctor about your health.
B.If not, add more of these foods to your daily diet.
C. Cut back on unhealthy fat.
D. Below are suggestions to improve your health.
E. You should eat foods that contain vitamins and minerals.
F .Write down what you eat and drink every day.
G. Balanced nutrition and regular exercise are good for your health.
When I was 11 years old, my family moved to a new home on the top of a mountain. It was a lovely house, 41 it only had well water outside the house. The only 42 of heat was a stove in the kitchen. My father had become 43 with an injury on his back. So it was up to me and my 44 brother to chop（劈）the wood for the stove and to carry home water from a nearby could 45 . I hated chores（琐事）and 46 them whenever I could. For the first few years my older brother did 47 of the work.
When my brother 48 home for the army, it was up to me to 49 these chores. At first I was 50 , but after a while I found that I didn’t 51 doing them at all. Maybe I was 52 or maybe I was becoming a little less spoiled（宠坏的）. All I knew was that it felt good being able to help my 53 . It made me feel 54 and happy even though I was working up a sweat.
As an old saying goes, “Before enlightenment, chopping wood, carrying water. After enlightenment, chopping wood, carrying water.” When I first saw it, I 55 remembered those boyhood chores and I realized at once what this saying meant. It isn’t the work that 56 . It is the way you feel 57 you do the work that is important. In this life we are all going to have hard work of one kind or another. Whether it can be suffering to us or it can be a joy, the 58 is ours. When we do our work with 59 , however, it will not be work at all. It instead becomes a 60 that we give to ourselves and to others.
41. A. and B. but C. or D. so
42. A. cause B. sign C. treasure D. source
43. A. disabled B. blind C. deaf D. poor
44. A. twin B. weaker C. big D. younger
45. A. well B. river C. lake D. waterfall
46. A. charged B. noticed C. avoided D. accepted
47. A. some B. little C. half D. most
48. A. left B. returned C. found D.went
49. A. break up B. take down C. take on D. break down
50. A. unhappy B. satisfied C. worried D. helpless
51. A. like B. mind C. keep D. finish
52. A. simple-minded B. grown-up C. selfish D. mean
53. A. brother B. neighbors C. friends D. parents
54. A. alive B. asleep C. awake D. afraid
55. A. hopefully B. slightly C. immediately D. frequently
56. A. appears B. exists C. arises D. matters
57. A. when B. after C. since D. before
58. A. reason B. choice C. mistake D. duty
59. A. pleasure B. attention C. love D. fear
60. A. permit B. gift C. burden D. stress
Keeping a diary in English is one of the 61 (effect) ways to improve our English writing abilities.
Compared with other forms of writing, it is shorter and takes less time. It can help us to develop the habit of 62 (think) in English. If we keep doing this，gradually we'll learn how to express 63 (we) in English. In keeping a diary in English，we will certainly meet many 64 ( difficulty). First, it often happens that we have difficulty finding proper words and phrases to give expression to our mind. Secondly there 65 (be)so many idioms(成语)in Chinese that it is extremely hard for us to put them into English 66 ( proper).
In my opinion，my suggestion is that we should always have a notebook and a Chinese-English dictionary within easy reach. Whenever something 67 (beat) us，we can first put it down in our notebook and then refer to our dictionary, 68 is beneficial to our writing. We can also turn to our English teacher 69 help，if necessary. In short，I believe that it is of great use 70 (keep) a diary in English for the development of our writing skills.
第四部分 写作 （共2节，满分35分）
第一节 短文改错 (共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分)
Last year I went to the seaside to spend my summer holiday with my family. We stay there for about two weeks. The weather was much hot than that in my hometown, and I got used to it . Every morning, I got up early and went for a breakfast ahead of time. Then I went the beach and talked with John, that was my new friend and I came across her on my first morning there. John was warm-hearted and he seemed to be very familiar to the seaside village. Soon we became very good friend. We have kept write to each other ever since then.
第二节 书面表达 （满分25分）
Population: 8.9 million
Area: 39,380 square kilometers
通天岩：the Tongtian Grottoes
浮桥：the floating bridge
I am glad you are going to pay a visit to Ganzhou.
1-5BCACB 6-10BCABA 11-15CBCAB 16-20CABAC
A篇:21-23:A D C
21. 细节理解题。由第一自然段Imperial Court Food（宫廷菜）is a style of food with origins in the Imperial Palace and it is well-known for the original features of the raw materials and carefully selected ingredients. In addition, the dishes are decorated with different colored vegetables and fruits in various shapes. Each dish has a special name, such as Yu Feng Huan Chao.可知宫廷菜非常引人注目是因为漂亮的装饰、讲究的食材和优美的名词，并没有提到合理的价格，选A。
22. 细节理解题。根据Fangshan Restaurant 标题中的Among them, Man-Han Banquet is the most famous. 可知如果你想尝试满汉全席，你应该去Fangshan Restaurant.选D。
23. 细节理解题。根据Da Zhai Men标题中的The dishes and snacks cooked in this restaurant are worthy to have a try. And, the traditional performances at night is one of the restaurant’s attractions.可知在Da Zhai Men饭店，你可以欣赏中国的传统表演，选C。
B篇：24-27:A C D A
24. 细节理解题。根据第一段中的“There was a lady in a local nursing home for the aged,”可知，这位老太太生活在当地的一个养老院里。故A选项正确。
25. 细节理解题。根据第一段最后一句可知，作者在老人生日的时候寄给老人一张卡片。由第三段中的第一句That year, I did not send out any Christmas cards, except to this lovely old lady in the nursing home.和“I sent her a holiday card and also a couple of notes in between.”可知，作者在圣诞节那天又寄给老人一张卡片。故C选项正确。
26. 推理判断题。根据作者两次给老人寄卡片，且根据最后一段中的“I dropped them a line of sympathy”可知，作者对他们表示同情。由此可知，作者是一个非常具有同情心的人。故D选项正确。
C篇：28-31:B C A B
细节理解题．根据It's estimated that there are 40，000 daigou in Australia，most of whom are young migrants or international students looking for ways to help cover their rent and university cost．可知，之所以有许多澳大利亚的代购为中国消费者购买东西是为了挣钱支付自己的开销．故选B．
细节理解题．根据daigou have received criticism from Australia media以及However，not everyone dislikes daigou．可知，对于代购，澳大利亚人有不同的看法及评价．故选C．
推理判断题．根据后两段内容，尤其是a New Zealand infant formula maker，told Reuters．"We clearly believe they are a positive force．"可以推测出，代购未来在新西兰可能会很受欢迎．故选A．
D篇：32-35:A B D C
七选五：36-40:A D B C F
考查上下文理解和推理判断能力。空格上文提出了一些健康饮食的问题，由“If so, you’re on the right track. Keep it up!”可知，如果是这样，你的做法是对的，坚持。因此推断B项“如果没有，在日常饮食中添加更多这些食物 ”符合语境，故选B。
考查上下文理解和推理判断能力。由段落标题“Keep track of your food intake（摄入量）.”可知，本段建议记录你的食物摄入量，因此推断F项“把你每天吃的和喝的都写下来 ” 符合语境。故选F。
41-45:BDACA 46--50 CDACA 51--55 BBDAC 56--60 DABCB
41. 考查并列连词。 A. and和 ；B.but但是 ；C. or或者；D. so所以。那是一幢漂亮的房子，但房子外面只有井水。句中的lovely和only可知前后是一种转折关系，故B项切题。
42. 考查名词。 A. cause原因；B.sign迹象 ；C. treasure财富；D. source来源 。唯一的热源是厨房里的炉子。故D项切题。
43. 考查形容词。A.disabled残疾的 ；B. blind失明的；C. deaf聋的；D. poor可怜的。我的父亲因背部受伤而残疾。故A项切题。
44. 考查形容词。A. twin双胞胎的；B. weaker 较弱的；C. big大的 ； D. younger更年轻的。所以，我和我的哥哥要把木头劈开生炉子，从附近的井里把水运回家。故C项切题。
45. 考查名词。A.well井 ；B. river河；C. lake湖 ；D. waterfall瀑布。所以，我和我的哥哥要把木头劈开生炉子，从附近的井里把水运回家。故A项切题。
46. 考查动词。A. charged收费；B. noticed注意到；C. avoided避免；D. accepted接受。我讨厌做家务，只要我能，就尽量避免做家务。故C项切题。
47. 考查名词。 A. some一些；B. little 少许；C. half一半 ；D. most大部分。在最初的几年里，我的哥哥做了大部分的工作。故D项切题。
48. 考查动词。A.left离开 ；B. returned归还；C. found 发现；D. went去 。当我的哥哥离开家去参军的时候，由我来承担这些家务。根据for the army可知“离开家”，故A项切题。
49. 考查动词词组。A. break up打碎；B. take down记下，拿下；C. take on承担 ； D. break down出故障。当我的哥哥离开家去参军的时候，由我来承担这些家务。根据上文“哥哥离开家”，可知家务自然由作者“承担”，故C项切题。
50. 考查形容词。A.unhappy不高兴的 ；B. satisfied感到满意的；C. worried担忧的；D. helpless无助的。一开始我不开心，但过了一会儿，我发现我根本不介意做这些事。根据上文的I hated chores（琐事）and ______ them whenever I could.可知作者最初做家务时“不高兴”，故A项切题。
51. A. like喜欢；B. mind介意 ；C. keep保持；D.finish完成 。一开始我不开心，但过了一会儿，我发现我根本不介意做这些事。根据句中but，可知作者后来“不介意做某事”，mind doing sth，介意做某事，故B项切题。
52. 考查形容词。A. simple-minded头脑简单的；B. grown-up成熟的；C. selfish 自私的；D. mean吝啬的。也许我已经长大了，或者我变得不那么娇惯了。故B项切题。
53. 考查名词。A. brother兄弟；B.neighbors邻居 ；C. friends朋友；D. parents父母。我所知道的是能够帮助我的父母感觉很好。故D项切题。
54. 考查形容词。A. alive活着的 ；B. asleep睡着的；C.awake醒着的；D. afraid害怕的。尽管我在努力工作，但是这让我感到很有活力。故A项切题。
55. 考查副词。A. hopefully充满希望地；B. slightly轻微地；C. immediately立刻；D.frequently频繁地 。当我第一次看到它的时候，我立刻想起了那些童年的琐事，我立刻意识到这句话的意思。故C项切题。
56. 考查动词。A. appears出现；B. exists存在；C. arises出现，发生； D. matters关键，重要 。重要的不是工作本身。故D项切题。
57. 考查状语从句。A. when当---时候；B. after在---之后 ；C. since既然；D. before在---之前。当你做重要的工作时，你的感觉是这样的。此处是when引导的时间状语从句，故A项切题。
58. 考查名词。A. reason理由；B. duty职责 ；C. choice选择；D. mistake错误。对我们来说无论是痛苦，还是一种快乐，这都是我们的选择。故B项切题。
59. 考查名词。A. pleasure快乐；B. attention注意；C. love爱 ；D. fear害怕。然而，当我们用爱来做我们的工作时，它根本就不是工作。故C项切题。
60. 考查名词。A. permit许可；B. gift礼物；C. burden负担；D. stress强调。相反，它变成了我们给自己和他人的礼物。故B项切题。
61.effective 62. thinking 63.ourselves 64. difficulties 65.are
66. properly 67. beats 68.which 69. for 70.to keep五 短文改错
1. stay改为stayed 2. hot 改为 hotter 3.and 改为but
4. for a breakfast 5. went/\ to the beach 6.that 改为 who
7. her改为him 8. familiar to to改为 with 9. friend改为friends
10. write 改为writing
I am glad you are going to pay a visit to Ganzhou.
Ganzhou is the second largest city in Jiangxi, covering an area of 39,380 square kilometers. It has a population of 8.9 million. Because it is rich in navel oranges, Ganzhou is well-known as the town of navel oranges. Besides, it is known for Gannan fried fish. There are many tourist attractions in Ganzhou, such as theTongtian Grottoes, the Ancient Wall and Bajing Pavilion and so on, which attract many tourists from all over the world. As is known to us, Ganzhou is not only the cradle of Hakka but also a very beautiful city with a pleasant climate.
People have the idea that Ganzhou is one of the most livable cities in China.I’m looking forward to your reply!